Operations Manager Consumer and Strategy, New Verticals
About the Role
You will be responsible for developing data-driven insights, creating strategies, and scaling the most impactful and innovative business initiatives to grow our Grocery & New Verticals business in France. You will also be responsible for developing and executing the demand and growth strategy for the French market.
This is particularly important as we venture into new business opportunities (e.g. grocery) that require new approaches to our partner / consumer growth. This role will work closely with cross-functional counterparts to lead high impact initiatives across France while offering ownership and autonomy over your work.
- Data analysis: design, execute and automate processes to run and optimize the business performance and reliability. You will autonomously create your own analyses and dashboards to measure your projects' success
- Experiment: perform analysis and experiments to find opportunities to grow the New Verticals business in France
- Process & Tool Creation: One of an Operations Manager's biggest tasks is to create processes and tools for our teams in the field. For example, you might automate a reliability dashboard to help Account Managers handle their top / low performers, build new rules that are more adapted to grocery partners than restaurants, optimize stores onboarding processes, etc.
- Strategy: support the team lead on building a clear strategy on New Verticals
- Stakeholder management: a meaningful cross-functional partner to teams working with New Verticals, to ensure we build relevant and adapted processes (CommOps, Legal, Comms, etc.)
- Interactions with Product teams: You will maintain links between on-the-ground teams and our Product teams for everything we need to build on the Product front for our New Verticals business. You will be the voice of the French market, helping to prioritize future application changes, and you'll help launch all the new product features
- 1-3 years experience in Startup, Strategy Consulting, Operations Management or other relevant experience
- A process creator with a demonstrated track record of leading initiatives and projects at your organization that drive positive impact for your business
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and innovation in particular
- Self starter, relationship oriented person with proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset
- Excellent Excel / GSheets skills
- Experience with SQL is a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada