Field Sales Representative, Uber Eats - France
About the Role
As a Field Sales Representative, you’ll build strong relationships with the best restaurants to deliver a big impact on the restaurant selection on Uber Eats. We are looking for someone who is ready to get going quickly knows where the best restaurants are, is passionate about food, and enjoys building great partnerships. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants and using your pitching, negotiating, and driving internal processes skills to set up our partners for success. Next to that, you will partner with restaurants to make sure they are onboarded in the platform and grow together with Uber Eats to reach new heights.
What You'll Do
- Close deals with Restaurant Partners in your market by leading the entire end-to-end sales process and making them grow as a business
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products and projects in order to help our restaurants' partners reach new goals
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure Uber Eats can move quickly and succeed at a large scale.
- Own the restaurant selection in your area for all eaters to choose from the best restaurants available
- Market watch - monitoring selection in the market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of professional experience with proven experience in sales
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships and in demonstrating understanding of a customer's business and needs
- Commercial proficiency: Having a great sense for spotting business opportunities and are able to transform these opportunities into actual results
- Team player who brings a positive spirit and energy and contributes to a great culture
- Results-oriented, proactive, and highly motivated. You hustle until you get the job done
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada