Senior Treasury Analyst, APAC
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We own, design and implement Uber’s global banking infrastructure to ensure liquidity across all entities, optimize cash balances and support global business expansion.
About the Role
Uber's Treasury team drives operational and strategic value in over 71 countries in which we operate. The team is diverse, and cohesive with deep Treasury experience. This role will report to the Treasury Manager and is based in our Amsterdam office. In this challenging position, you will play a critical role in enabling a world class Treasury organization that supports Uber’s dynamic and fast growing business needs. As a member of the Global Finance Team, you will bring treasury subject matter expertise and serve as a trusted advisor to the broader Uber team.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement cashflow forecasting processes for APAC region with a focus on standardizing data accuracy and availability.
- Contribute to KPIs to measure liquidity efficiency.
- Collaborate cross functionally to support business and payment localization.
- Identify opportunities to streamline intercompany settlement & funding processes.
- Execute investment of excess onshore cash balances.
- Coordinate local bank guarantee issuances.
- Support in building a solid Global Liquidity Infrastructure for scale.
- Participate in and support other treasury projects with a focus on transformational activities.
- Back up support in daily cash and liquidity management, and intercompany settlements for the APAC region.
- Minimum of 4 years of cash management experience at a top corporate or financial institution.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Great communication skills, well organized, strong project management skills, ability to multitask and be a team player is a must.
- Advanced data skills is a definite plus.
- CTP, CFA or MBA is a plus.
- Public company experience in a large multi-national preferred.
- Enthusiasm about Uber!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada