Territory Account Manager, Nottingham, Uber Eats
About the Role:
Uber Eats' path to success is a result of local presence, involving both our restaurants and couriers. The Territory Account Manager embodies this strategy by driving the development of specific cities and areas, with a focus on top restaurants. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow Uber Eats across Nottingham with a strong sense of ownership. This role calls for a combination of operational mindset, savvy number-crunching and exceptional relationship management. You should thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, relish in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners.
What You Will Do:
- Drive our business performance across Nottingham and have knowledge of the area
- Build the best restaurant offering and optimizing their operational performance
- Identify and initiate new partnership opportunities with top restaurants in your territory
- Tackle or escalate complex support issues for timely resolution for our restaurant partners
- Champion deep relationships with restaurant partners, identifying and acting on opportunities to grow their delivery business
- Drive on-the-ground knowledge and context about the city you operate in to the wider Uber Eats UK team
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What You Will Need:
- 1+ Years of experience in a sales / account management role
- Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environments.
- Desire to work with restaurants and building a strategic partnership, being proactive and creating positive and lasting relationships
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Project Management: good organization & time management skills
- Ability to compute number and land on a data-based strategy
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada