Product Manager - Attribution & Measurement - Performance Marketing
About the Role
The charter of the Attribution & Measurement team is to ensure that we are able to attribute and measure several hundred billion gross bookings that performance marketing generates for Uber globally. In this regard, the product manager for Attribution & Measurement runs the function to ensure that engineering, applied science, marketers, program managers, product managers, and line of business collaborators globally are aligned and working in cohesion towards this common goal.
What the Candidate Will Do:
- Work to create and implement half yearly Product Roadmap for Attribution & Measurement
- Run sprint planning effectively to achieve product roadmap objectives
- Be the champion of attribution & measurement and work with AS counterparts for measurement
- Aware of the latest happenings in the market and can communicate impact to the larger org
- Minimum three years of Pure Product Management experience
- Prior experience with a similar role is highly desirable
- Experience building and launching data products and platforms at scale.
- Familiarity with SQL, Jira (or similar tools)
- A technical undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience in a high-growth company or startup. Technical understanding from the highest abstractions down to the metal.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $149,000 per year - $165,500 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada