COE Specialist I - COS Outreach Innovation French (Hyderabad)
About the Role
As a Community Operations Specialist in the Center of Excellence (COE), you will:
- Be at the forefront of rebuilding Uber to be a brand not only known for its amazing product, but for its awesome customer service. You will deliver only the best customer service for earners globally across multiple support platforms: email, live chat, instant messaging and phone
- Be a problem-solver the earners will love. You understand them and will do your best to reach the resolution needed. You will cause drivers and couriers to continue operating on the platform. You will also be the reason that drivers and couriers will rave about the brand and will advocate for us to get more people to be users of the app.
- Be goal-oriented, not only for the company and for our vision, but also for your career. As you grow within the organization, you will proactively share how you think we could improve the way we do things and drive these changes - after all, in Uber, we embrace new ideas and constant change.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
As a Community Operations Specialist you are expected to:
- Provide a one-on-one personalized concierge experience where drivers and couriers at various points in their driver/courier lifecycle (e.g. onboarding, early lifecycle, pre-churn, churn) through various channels (chat, SMS, voice, email, etc.)
- Increase earner’s trip conversion by helping new drivers/couriers finish the onboarding steps, motivating and preparing them to confidently take their first trip and provide assistance up to their 25th trip.
- Increase supply hours, trips, and gross bookings by proactively reaching out to drivers and couriers that are in danger of lapsing (churn).
- Help grow, retain, and engage drivers/couriers by innovating, experimenting, and scaling proactive outreach that supports the earner team's business priorities.
- Actively participate in various special projects and incubation experiments which may be assigned by the program team to the COE.
- Stay updated on all product updates and raise unresolved questions with the program team
- Participate in daily/weekly huddles and brainstorming sessions within the team and the LOB to discuss on common errors, FAQs and best practices
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- Must be B1 level certified in French language
- Must have a bachelor's degree from any field is preferred but not a requirement
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have high proficiency and multi-tasking skills using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and other software
- Must have outstanding comprehension and problem solving skills
- Must have remarkable passion for creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Must have willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- A willingness to work on different shifts, totaling 40 hours per week, including weekends, holidays and weekly evening shifts
- Must be willing to work onsite primarily in the < Hyderabad > COE office
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- 1+ years total work experience in high-growth, productive constantly changing environment
- Work experience in customer-centric industries (ex. Telco, hotels, airlines, banking)
- Background in sales or customer loyalty / retention is preferred
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada