Demand Generation Manager, Uber for Business
About Uber for Business
Uber for Business helps companies provide value for its employees, customers, and guests by using the power of the Uber platform at scale. We do this through three core, interconnected services: rides, meals, and delivery. Since launching, we've helped unlock employee productivity and elevated customer experiences for more than 150,000 organizations across the world. For more, visit our website.
About the role
We’re looking for a B2B Marketer who can accelerate growth for the enterprise and mid-market segments in the US and Canada. You will align closely with Sales Leaders and build integrated marketing programs to drive lead generation, nurture flows and opportunity pipeline. The ideal candidate has an understanding of how to market to different personas within an enterprise organization, and the creativity to define use cases most likely to drive pipeline within segments.
- Develop a comprehensive demand marketing strategy with consideration for industry, personas, and optimal use cases.
- Design and implement integrated programs to grow leads and opportunity pipeline for the mid-market and enterprise segments. Build an appropriate mix of campaign tactics including events, roundtables, email, webinars, content syndication and paid advertising.
- Manage a detailed budget based on clear inputs and expected output.
- Build, maintain and project manage a marketing calendar.
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams like Content Marketing, Event Marketing, Product Marketing and Customer Marketing to coordinate go-to-market plans and align on key messages.
- Nurture a trusted relationship with Sales and serve as primary contact with the Mid-Market and Enterprise account teams.
- Establish a measurement and tracking framework, and own reporting to key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally with specific experience being accountable for revenue-based goals.
- Demonstrated experience defining marketing strategy and driving business results.
- Experience running integrated marketing programs which include a mix of marketing tactics.
- Highly analytical with a data-driven mentality and experience reporting results.
- A self-starter with the ability to own projects and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate across teams.
- Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization.
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that brings teammates and other business partners along.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $120,000 per year - $133,000 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $120,000 per year - $133,000 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada