Uber Direct Sales Executive
About the Role
This role will be a part of a newly formed Direct team in Spain, and will be working very closely with the Eats and New Verticals teams in Spain, the EMEA central Direct team and cross-functional counterparts.
As an Uber Direct Account Executive, you will focus on pursuing new merchants (restaurant, retail and grocery, marketplaces) in Spain to offer our newest "Direct" product by effectively communicating the value proposition of our on-demand delivery for partners (Delivery as a Service). You will be responsible for building the Direct business pipeline, forecasting opportunities, and constructing territory and account plans. Companies have evolved and now understand the importance of being close to their customers, quick delivery is part of that offering, and we have a great logistics team that can deliver!
What You'll Do
- Prospect into high-value accounts that are ideal targets for Uber Direct (DaaS);
- Communicate the value of the Uber Direct to Enterprise prospects and customers;
- Develop territory/account plans to grow pipeline and account plans to break into whitespace accounts for Uber Direct;
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end sales motion for Enterprise Direct prospects including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals;
- Build strategic relationships to gain positioning with decision-makers while driving growth of new Direct business;
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating our CRM, doing weekly forecasts, and participating in quarterly business reviews;
- Work closely with Ops teams to develop strategies around expansion and improvements of existing accounts.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or a related field. Master's Degree a plus;
- Between 1-3 year of professional experience with proven experience in sales;
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs;
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment;
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships and in demonstrating understanding of a customer's business and needs;
- Commercial proficiency: Having a great sense for spotting business opportunities and are able to transform these opportunities into actual results;
- Analytical mindset: you are comfortable working with numbers to drive insights and are excellent at making data-driven decisions. You can make sound business decisions independently;
- Team player who brings a positive spirit and energy and contributes to a great culture;
- Results-oriented, proactive, and highly motivated. You hustle until you get the job done!
- Fluent Spanish. Fluent in English.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.
\* Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada