Global Web Manager
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of Uber's Global Web & SEO team. In this role, you’ll have exposure to a growing team that’s responsible for managing Uber’s web platforms and operations, which supports several teams globally, every day.
Our team plays a role in nearly every website Uber creates from setting the strategy for the Uber web platform, to defining and implementing content strategies, to optimizing our pages for performance against key business results. You will work with regional and global stakeholders to help build campaigns, launch new products and continually work to develop improvements to our tools and processes.
What You'll Do
- Internalize and deeply understand The Global Web & SEO team mission and strategies
- Work with cross-functional teams supporting global initiatives such as product and feature rollouts, marketing campaigns, and operational support.
- Manage and understand Uber’s web platforms from internally developed CMSs to well-known commercial platforms.
- Understand the objectives, goals, and level of support needed for global and regional teams, from performance and marketing to operations and product. Effectively manage projects, working across different organizations, teams, and stakeholders, managing them effectively through timely and frequent communications.
- Use different tools for Web analytics, and be able to report and identify performance and opportunities from all the different data touchpoints and sources available.
- Gather insights from our web data and users and make sure they are aligned with the team’s plans and product roadmap, finding opportunities and risks. Create well-thought-out Product Requirements Documents and clearly communicate plans, needs, and impact.
- Produce and host pieces of training for different internal customers and users. Identify gaps and needs on our resource material and provide feedback to our team.
- Create training materials and tools to support knowledge sharing and internal education/training efforts.
- 3+ years of experience working with Web, Technology, or SEO
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate clearly to cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working in different content management systems, launching websites and web campaigns or products
- Project management skills
- Resourceful with the ability to solve problems creatively and with minimal guidance.
- Understanding of basic UX concepts
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices
- Basic skills in Adobe Suite Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Figma
- SEO and UX Expertise
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and other programming languages.
- Experience working with JIRA or other similar project management and ticketing system
- Knowledge of current trends in Web and technology
- Curiosity to learn about ridesharing, on-demand delivery, freight, and Uber's other lines of business
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $99,000 per year - $110,500 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $99,000 per year - $110,500 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada