Client Partner / Account Executive, New Verticals Grocery
About the Role
The Client Partner will focus on deal-making with the New Verticals brands in the United States. They will solely be responsible for engaging with senior-level executives, the negotiation process, and ultimately signing and bringing these brands onto our platform. Additionally, they will be responsible for partnering with Partner Managers on our largest, most strategic existing brands (already live on the platform).
Who are we looking for? Someone who has proven they can sell to and build best-in-class partnerships with large brands, and thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. Your primary focus will be to sign new deals while partnering with Partner Managers to develop joint goals and strategies that open up doors to new accounts and lead to expansion of existing clients.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with C-Levels and key decision makers within client organizations
- Develop and execute partnership strategy to achieve quarterly growth goals for regional grocery partners
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our grocery partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products to prospects with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and seamlessly navigate internal processes with stakeholders from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Expand product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate negotiations and difficult partner conversations
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Experience selling into or partnering with large, complex enterprise brands and organizations
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Technology or digital advertising sales at a major tech platform
- Experience leading conversations with executive level external partners
- Ability to build and implement strategic sales plans that result in success
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and use data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Negotiation, forecasting, and problem solving skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
For Dallas, TX-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award, sales bonuses & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada