Client Partner, Out of Home Media Ads
About the Role
The Uber Out of Home Media Sales team is looking for an experienced Out of Home seller in the Chicago market to join our newly formed Uber Out of Home Media Team. As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for demonstrating OOH knowledge & relationships to build mutually beneficial partnerships with media agencies and client contacts across Chicagoland & the Midwest. You will drive adoption and revenues across our digital cartop and in car tablet fleets across 8 US metros. You will work closely with ad operations and leadership to consistently deliver on our partners' marketing objectives and set goals. This role will report to the Head of Out of Home Sales.
What You'll Do
- Drive revenue & occupancy
- Identify, uncover and develop account opportunities inside assigned Holding Company
- Identify the advertising needs of clients and prospects in order to develop new revenue opportunities
- Run the RFP process and record data and activity within pipeline
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and proposals
- Meet and/or exceed targeted monthly and annual sales budgets and objectives
- Be ready to wear many hats to build our business and jump in to help your teammates.
- Be the voice of the customer to help advise future Ads product roadmaps.
- Have a team mindset & support all team members
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in media sales on a local or national level. OOH experience preferred
- Relationships at OOH Buying Services in Chicago & Broader Midwest
- 5 Years of OOH Advertising Sales Experience
- Excellent prospector, storyteller negotiator and problem solver
- Focus on National Agencies & client contacts to source OOH programs in Chicago and exterior metros
- Build dynamic media packages and custom offerings in line with RFP needs.
- Handle active pitches & conversations in pipelines while achieving quarterly team goals
- Work independently to seek new sales opportunities, schedule relevant meetings
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Uber In App sales team
- Ability to build and execute annualized sales plans that result in success for our partners and Uber, accurately forecasting and projecting monthly revenue against goals.
- Creative storyteller with the ability to use data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
For Chicago, IL-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award, sales bonuses & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada