Strategic Client Partner - CPG, Uber Advertising
About the Role
Uber Advertising’s vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Advertising’s platform brings together location-based and shopping data with closed-loop attribution across its mobility and delivery channels for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to engage with our consumers through the entire marketing funnel - from awareness through purchase to loyalty and advocacy for Uber users.
We have set up a new Uber Advertising division to spearhead the growth of our advertising business. By building a dedicated advertising organization and a suite of advertising products, Uber Advertising will enable merchants and brands to reach and convert its highly engaged user base across its Mobility and Delivery platforms in 32 markets.
As an Ads Client Partner, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial partnerships with our largest CPG partners in the UK. You will own the ads sales strategy and drive the adoption of a rapidly growing suite of Ads offerings across our Mobility and Delivery platforms. You will work closely with our Delivery Account Management teams and Ads Account Managers to consistently deliver on our partners’ marketing objectives. You will report to the Head of Ad Sales, UK.
What You'll Do
- Create long-term value for Uber’s CPG Partners. In collaboration with our Delivery Account Management team, you’ll develop and implement ads partnership strategies that deliver on your CPG partners’ marketing objectives and exceed quarterly growth goals
- Increase preference and unlock stakeholder influence by building executive relationships across Director, VP, and C-level marketing decision-makers within client organizations. Partner with media and creative agencies to unlock new opportunities.
- Connect advertising return on investment to broader business outcomes. Be an indispensable partner across Enterprise Delivery Sales and the cross-functional Product/ Marketing/ Operations teams to ensure we are delivering on partner needs.
- Make substantial partnerships built on trust. Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations. Use data-driven storytelling to prove impact.
- Move the advertising industry forward. Expand Ads product adoption offerings as they launch. Clearly communicate the value of our newest Ads products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Develop new ways of working. Help refine pitch narratives that scale across our global Ads team and be ready to wear many hats to build our business. Jump in to help your teammates when the need arises.
- Improve client outcomes. Act as the voice of the customer to help advise future Ads product roadmaps.
- 5+ years in end-to-end Enterprise / Large Customer Digital Advertising Sales
- Experience selling ads solutions to large, sophisticated enterprise CPG brands and organizations
- 8+ years in building and implementing strategic sales that result in success for our partners and Uber
- Significant experience in end-to-end Enterprise Digital Advertising Sales
- Ability to build and implement successful strategic sales plans
- Creative storyteller with the ability to apply data to quantify opportunities and influence decision-makers
- Proven leadership abilities
- Sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Strong internal and external stakeholder leadership skills
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada