Technical Account Manager LatAm
About the Role
The UberEats team is looking for highly motivated individuals to build the POS Technical Account Management function. This role will own the technical relationship for a group of Enterprise and Mid-Market partners across the LATAM region that wish to integrate their POS systems with the platform. Work closely with our internal and external partners, including engineering, product, product ops, restaurant support, city operations, and regional operations, to optimize and handle merchant relationships by supplying for Uber through integrations and tech solutions.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical consultation to key merchants and internal collaborators across LATAM to implement and successfully launch new API integrations to optimize their operational flow, allowing them to achieve their maximum potential
- Lead special projects to provide faster, and scalable integrations in LATAM improving the integration ecosystem and out sizing the team impact
- Work with internal teams such as Account management, sales, central operations, critical initiatives, providing a technical North star in the organization
- Be the technical client-facing point-of-contact for different brands mapping up to the CIO level, driving central initiatives to provide the best outcome for clients and our markets
- Lead relationship management with prioritized ecosystem collaborators and vendors such as POS software providers, POS system integrators, technical consulting collaborators and other 3rd-parties
- Assist with the rollout of new API products and features
- Collect product feedback and work with Central Product and Eng teams to prioritize feature requests
- Own the day-to-day delivery of merchant integrations and work across all XFN teams to maintain existing integrations, jumping into technical conversations and troubleshooting to find root-cause solutions.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- 3 years of experience leading and implementing partner technology integrations
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and solutions such as API's, middleware, SDK's & Analytic tools. SQL intermediate level is a must
- Project and program management skills - lead multiple sophisticated engagements simultaneously and move them forward according to project timelines
- Outstanding communication, presentation and teammate skills
- Detail oriented, thrive in fast paced, ambiguous environments
- Availability to travel to engage client IT teams and stay productive and professional on the road
- Ambitious thinking and act effectively with only high-level direction is also crucial
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada