Sr Product Operations Manager
What's the job
Our Product Ops team accelerates and maximizes the global scale and strategic impact of New Verticals products. We're looking for a self-starter who's looking for broad ownership in scaling one of Uber's next big bets. This person will help define and scale the future of Courier Pick and Pack via our Shopper Payments and Expansion (SPX) pod.
About the Role
Uber Eats is one of the fastest growing businesses at Uber. We're scaling our teams Globally across operations, sales, product, and engineering all at the same time. The biggest challenge that our product operations team is facing is to make sure that we grow TOGETHER.
The goal of Product Operations is to ensure we build & operationalize the right products to move our business forward. In this role, your work will drive results on our highest-priority growth & efficiency levers. Product Operations works closely with our cross-functional partners to identify opportunities, prioritize, test, rollout & iterate products and own the communication throughout the product development cycle.
What You'll Do
- Define the go-to-market plans and processes to operationalize our product strategy as an individual contributor on a highly-effective product team
- Lead a community of strategic leaders to encourage meaningful impact to the business
- Drive continuous improvement to the engagement models between product, engineering and business stakeholders teams
- Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the program/product
- Advise product teams on the global feasibility of products throughout the product life cycle
- Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project-manage implementation
- Collaborate with key partners (legal, tax, policy, support etc) to prepare the product for launch and drive maximum impact
- Track core business metrics related to the product
- Identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations, business consulting, finance or similar analytical role
- SQL Proficiency
- Deep analytical experience
- Large scale, global project management experience
- Strategic alignment, able to bring key partners across functions together
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Deep understanding of the user experience
- Ability to use data to inform and support critical decisions
- Ability to clearly and succinctly present information to an internal and external audience
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills across diverse functions and teams
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
- Economics or quantitative experience is a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada