Senior Sales Operations Analyst
About the Role
As Uber for Business (U4B) continues to grow, the Systems & Tools machine requires an all-star team! As a Sr. Sales Ops Analyst, you will translate business priorities, compliance, and data hygiene into a seamless, best-in-class Salesforce experience. Using RAPID frameworks, you will gather requirements, prioritize projects, and execute with stakeholders (primarily Global Operations, Sales and Business Systems). Alongside the rest of the team, you will utilize offshore resources to improve data quality or develop new products, maximizing Central Ops' time and effort. Success includes strong communication skills at a Global scale, understanding of Data Governance and Hygiene, and ability to track incremental progress using concrete and relevant critical metrics.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the Salesforce User Experience alongside our Salesforce Admins and Systems & Tools team.
- Gather requirements and set priorities in order to address business needs and inefficiencies through systems-driven governance and enhancements.
- Communicate new features to critical collaborators, including Global Sales, Marketing, and Strategic Operations.
- Support new product integrations and launches, including change management and enablement
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs - understand what is working and what is not - making recommendations on how to improve along the way.
- Strategize with offshore managers on how best use support resources (QA data, dashboard creation, ticket resolution, etc.)
- Work with Business Systems team to prioritize ticket intake across the entire U4B team.
- Slice and dice Global data to derive business insights, including Sales, Systems & Tools ROI, and Top of Funnel performance.
- Present recommendations to decision makers
- 3 years working experience in a tech or operations environment.
- 1 year experience working as part of a cross-functional organization
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience communicating findings via presentations or concise emails
- Salesforce Mastery
- JIRA familiarity or willingness to learn
- Well-organized and structured approaches to problem solving
- Ownership, autonomy, and accountability - regardless of the outcome
- Experience tracking KPIs and OKRs to discern growth opportunities
- Product Management experience
- Knowledge of Demand Gen
- Knowledge of GTM
- Experience working cross-functionally and independently
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $120,000 per year - $133,000 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $120,000 per year - $133,000 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada