Ad Operations Manager, Tracking Solutions
What You'll Do
- Build/Lead a team owning data ingestion & sharing pipelines(S2S, C2S), and integrations in an agile manner using technologies such as Apache Spark, HIVE, Python, and SQL
- Build/Handle app and web tracking roadmap which is the foundation of performance marketing ROAS
- Understand marketing data to participate in suggesting platform improvements and understanding data complexity and how it can be better handled.
- Developing a team dealing with a large volume of data, and troubleshooting and hence requires analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious dedication to finding the root cause of issues.
- Serve as point of escalation to the field and coordinate resolution of initiated issues and provide updates to key stakeholders
- Provide support to internal marketing and engineering stakeholders on all data-related queries
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics
- Must have experience in Advertising or Marketing disciplines with data & tracking related technical exposure
- Expertise in GTM / Tealium / Google Analytics etc
- Expertise in any app tracking - MMP
- Expertise in Server-Server data sharing, SQL, Python, etc
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $128,000 per year - $142,000 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $128,000 per year - $142,000 per year.
For Seattle, WA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $115,000 per year - $127,500 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada