Safety Investigations Specialist with Polish
The Incident Response Team handles safety concerns that come up on the Uber platform. The team works and manages all complex and critical incidents of this nature. With safety as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients involved in a safety incident.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, but cannot commit to an interview at the moment due to personal circumstances please let a member of the TA team know.
What you'll do
- You will work efficiently and optimally through our most critical incidents to drive top results in customer service, accuracy and timely case resolution.
- You will work closely with our top internal customers - Communications, Trust & Safety, Insurance and Legal - to coordinate and facilitate case resolution according to support logic for high severity incidents while balancing external customer service, communications, expectations and demands!
- Handle a high volume caseload of Safety incidents
- Provide thorough and detailed documentation of the investigation
- Maintain excellent interpersonal skills and integrity while delivering outstanding customer service
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate high severity incident types
- Learn and master multiple knowledge base and contact management systems
What you'll need
- 6 months experience in customer support preferred
- Fluent in Polish
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills in English language. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Knowledge of Russian and Ukrainian is a plus.
- Compassion and understanding of both riders, eaters and earners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for creative solutions. You enjoy testing different support strategies and supervising the results.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You accept change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, chipping in to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.
\* Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada