Mobility Experience Program Leader - customer centricity
About EMEA Community Operations
Community Operations (CommOps) is pioneering how Uber interacts with users around the globe. We support all Uber business lines and propositions (Mobility verticals like Rides, Hailables; Delivery verticals like Eats and Grocery, and specific propositions like Uber for Business) and cover a broad range of activities including customer service, platform safety, new partner onboarding, sales, compliance and account management. CommOps is also Uber’s face and ears to riders and driver partners, and thus plays a key role in customer insights & advocacy within Uber!
In EMEA, we lead these activities in 30+ countries and in 20+ languages, in large scale and highly nuanced market environments and operational complexity. We are very proud of being the most geographically diversified team in Uber, and welcome you to be part of our hard-working, diversified and inclusive team!
About the job
The Mobility Experience team is transversal to all mobility markets in EMEA. Our mission is to shape customer-centric experiences that foster drivers & riders loyalty, and sustainable growth.
To achieve this, we’re looking for a customer centric Program Leader capable of developing a deep understanding of our riders & driver partners, and will use this understanding for the broader Uber organization to enable customer-centric process & product design, decision-making, content, and, overall, culture at Uber within EMEA.
This role will require (1) previous experience in customer profiling or segmentation, (2) an outstanding customer centric mentality, and (3) a proven record to work on large scale transformational programs.
What you'll do
- Design a customer-centric strategy & roadmap to drive impact at all levels in the organization
- Develop a deep understanding of riders & drivers profile, sentiment & decision making process, through data, customer stories and research.
- Convert findings into clear, practical plans that teams across the organization can apply to improve customers interactions with both our Product, and Support.
- Passionately advocate for all riders and driver partners to help tackle the problems they experience.
- Define an approach to adapt our content and Tone of Voice in order to make the driver value proposition a reality during every interaction.
- Implement impactful initiatives and collaborate with a large set of stakeholders in order to influence a shift in culture.
What you’ll Need
- A Marketing segmentation or customer persona/profiles/journey prior experience.
- Change management experience. You have previously led large scale ground-breaking projects with a culture shift angle.
- A data-driven and analytical approach. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to practical outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way.
- Incredible compassion and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Communication. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or addressing to senior leaders. You are able to craft impactful presentations and are capable of influence and persuasion.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for innovative solutions. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results.
- Proficiency in English. Second language is a plus.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada