Account Representative / Account Executive, Modesto, Bilingual (Spanish)
About the Role
Account Representatives/Executives at Uber Eats bring the best local and regional small and medium restaurants to the Uber Eats platform. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling and knows the best local restaurants, passionate about food and Uber, and enjoys negotiating.
In this role you will lead the full sales cycle and sign partnerships with top local restaurants while being a champion for the Uber and Uber Eats brands. Your success in this role is measured by achieving and exceeding your monthly quota and proactively building your pipeline by managing and hitting the weekly metrics (cold-calls, emails, and field appointments).
What You'll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of local small and medium restaurants to sign new partnerships in your geographic region with a mix of cold-calling (at least 50 dials per day) and in-person meetings
- Create a great first-impression and act as an ambassador of Uber Eats to develop long-term partnerships and clearly communicate the value of Uber
- Manage contract negotiation to establish the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Help us identify and build best practices and collaborate with the Account Management team to support a seamless onboarding experience for each new restaurant partner
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings
Who are we looking for?
- Excited to learn - This is a great role to grow or build your career in sales
- Passionate to help restaurants and merchants grow their business with Uber Eats
- No fear of picking up the phone - this role is 70% on the phone and 30% in the field
- Bilingual- Spanish
- For Account Representative - at least 1 year of work experience
- For Account Executive - At least 3 years of experience in a sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Passionate about sales!
- Good communicator and enjoy working on teams that value collaboration
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and demonstrate persistence and perseverance, you aren't fearful of rejection or cold-calling
- Comfortable thinking on your feet, genuinely curious and like to ask questions
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Suite
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada