Head of Sales Operations, Systems and Tools
The Sales Operations team continues to evolve and expand globally. We are looking for a Head of Sales Operations, GTM Systems and Tools U4B to lead, train, and scale the Go to Market Systems working in close partnership with our Business Systems teams.. You will set the overall vision and strategy to drive scale. You will own the GTM tech stack strategy and execution to optimize the end to end funnel.
What you will do:
- Set strategy with a strong execution plan and show Q/Q progress of our systems and tools
- Lead and develop the U4B Systems and Tools teams
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Business Systems and GTM leadership on strategic initiatives, team success and creating a winning culture for GTM systems and tools
- Drive sales and marketing alignment with initiatives and processes that support lead management, improved lead quality, enhanced data quality, and reporting
- You will own continuous improvement of the funnel and drive q/q efficiency through systems
- In conjunction with Marketing, you will own lead scoring, nurture flow, lead velocity, campaign tracking, database health, targeting and segmentation plans
- You will be responsible for managing all of our GTM tech stack including, Marketo and Salesforce
- You will own overall database strategy: analyzing gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measuring database health
- Set standards and procedures for design, configuration, implementation, troubleshooting and testing on Salesforce
- Develop and execute on a plan on consistent Salesforce and other GTM tools maintenance and hygiene
- Lead design and implementation of GTM tool initiatives and by partnering with the right stakeholders and lead technical detailed design sessions with the extended sales operations team; ensure solutions cover the end to end processes without any loopholes
- Facilitate successful implementation of new technology and processes, fostering an organization of continuous process improvement
- Increase performance of the current Salesforce implementation, resolve conflict among workflow rules, process builders, apex code
- Manage data governance processes and adherence of guidelines between internal business units and systems
- Ensure seamless integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including Marketo, Zendesk and Workday and other applications
- Bachelor's degree in business, analytics or related field
- At least 10 years experience in sales operations, business operations or GTM systems
- Strong understanding of Demand Generation
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Knowledge of sales and marketing analytics
- Expertise in GTM systems and tools
- Expertise in Salesforce
- Operationally focused, process-oriented, data-driven
- Experience eliminating hurdles by working cross-functionally
- Experience driving strategy as well as execution
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada