Senior Training, Quality and Content Supervisor
Uber Centers of Excellence (COEs) are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and driver-partners 24/7. At our COEs, we hire Community Support Representatives, Managers, and many other important roles to support business needs and continued growth.
About the Role
Uber technology has revolutionized the way people move. Now, we’re doing the same for the Freight Industry. With clear, upfront pricing and unrivaled visibility, partners will always have the information needed to make the right business decisions. We’re taking logistics in a new direction. With leading technology, greater transparency, and more opportunities, both shippers and carriers win. Our streamlined workflow and 24/7 support keep businesses rolling, quickly, and efficiently. This is why we are hiring more people to be part of our Uber Freight team.
We are looking for inquisitive, hardworking, customer-focused individuals. We are looking for impactful team members that will empower our teams to resolve complex issues and provide us with valuable insights that will help elevate the overall customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Assist in crafting the strategic direction for Uber Freight's Learning, Quality, and Content Programs
- Implement administrative tasks for Quality, L&D, and Content
- Coach and develop specialists
- Engage in business reviews with key partners and lead special projects
- Help automate tools for learning, Quality, and Content
- Build new Learning, Quality, and Content audit forms
- Schedule and facilitate QA talks, generate QA Reports, and lead alignment sessions
- Handle quality audits and QA disputes
- Proven experience in quality, training, and development.
- Strong communication, time management, teamwork, collaboration, and prioritization skills
- People management, stakeholder management, and project management experience
- Some learning design or graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Work experience in customer-centric industries (ex. Hotels, airlines, banking)
- Extensive experience dealing with different markets (countries) and a good understanding of cultural differences
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.
\* Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada