Inside Sales Team Manager
About the Role
The role of Inside Sales Team lead is an excellent opportunity to bring to bear both your sales and people leadership skills to build an outstanding remote sales team and expand the number of restaurants that partner with Uber Eats. We are looking for someone to lead, empower and manage a team of 5-10 sales representatives, including setting daily/weekly sales targets, driving performance, ensuring work ethic and morale, and collaborating closely with our Uber Eats expansion and Sales Ops teams to optimize operations and facilitate insights.
The ideal candidate is natural at selling and passionate about mentoring and developing people. Your primary focus will be to build a strong team that can bring on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria. You'll develop your team's skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success!
What the Candidate will Do
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales targets with your team of sales agents
- Communicate and set clear expectations, stay on top of new information and passes along to the team; communicates the "Why" behind the information or decision
- Act as a mentor, be available to agents by maintaining a consistent presence on the floor and acts as the first point of contact for partner concerns on critical/ time-sensitive issues
- Hold weekly 1:1 with your managee to discuss their metrics after reviewing the dashboard
- Deliver useful feedback to sales representative who are either outperforming or underperforming on critical metrics (sales activities, conversion, QA) and career development.
- Maintain team harmony and high motivation across team members, address team concerns in an effective and timely manner
- Manage enforcement policies including attendance and discipline for the team
- Contribute to strategic plans to improve the team performance and important metrics
- Build and maintain a dedication culture passionate about delivering world class sales support
- Help us identify and build standard processes for your sales team and others
- Partner with our onboarding teams to efficiently activate the best restaurants in France
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Excellent command of French and English
- 4+ years of professional experience in a sales, B2B is a plus
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced environment and join a company that makes an impact on communities and cities
- Eager to take new challenges and push himself/herself outside their comfort zone
- Passionate about people development, engagement and motivation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Good Problem solving skills
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada