Business Development Manager, Enterprise Partnerships
About the Team
Are you a motivated self - starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited about working cross-functionally to sign new partners and deliver the business? Then this is the role for you!
Uber is seeking a strategic and results-driven leader to drive growth through third-party platform partners with our Uber Direct and Uber for Business solutions. In this role you'll be responsible for recruiting, signing, and onboarding strategic partners across key B2B verticals. You'll help define the ecosystem of potential partners & develop the value proposition for how Uber Direct and Uber for Business can make valuable contributions to the partner and the prospective customer You will also work closely with Uber Account Executives to ensure we get the most benefit from partners who may already be clients. This role will require a combination of strategy development with more tactical project-based activities.
What You'll Do
- Identify, prospect, and close new channel partners across key B2B verticals
- Drive adoption of Uber solutions among companies offering software products and services to businesses and business users
- Develop a well-rounded view of the US Partner Community, a detailed understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
- Establish a business cadence, build and execute operational rigor around initiatives and pipeline management with internal and external collaborators
- Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to implement business plans in order to help partners work towards business goals.
- Work with product, engineering, and other colleagues to grow the Uber B2B ecosystem
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams to inform product roadmap and prioritization
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners from large enterprise companies- make Uber a favored company with which to partner
- Define partnerships strategies and execute on go-to-market plans
- 5+ years experience in Business Development, Product Partnerships, or Strategic Sales
- Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate internal teams to develop and close high-profile deals
- Experience communicating to and influencing C-level executives
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals ranging from tactical, mid-size opportunities, to strategic, large and complex partners
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate in a multi-regional dynamic team.
- Experience working with technical stakeholders and leading partner integrations (e.g. API)
- Possess a deep understanding of the complexities around products and technology integrations
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of channel centric go to market approach
- Strong project management skills, planning and prioritization skills, the ability to multitask and be adaptable
- Resourcefulness and passion for our mission
- Ability to drive qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, synthesize
For New York City-based roles: The salary range for this role is $150,000 per year - $167,000 per year. You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award, commissions & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada