Fleet Engagement Strategy Manager
Our Operations teams work where Uber's digital technology meets the real world. We are the local eyes on Uber's operations team, and own city-specific business outcomes and bridge our overall business strategy with local needs. We ensure complex, business-critical compliance work is done high-quality and champion the core Uber experience in our cities.
About the Role
Join our excellent Operations team, which is the backbone of our business. As part of the team, you will help shape our business in Germany, a global top-priority market for Uber. As Fleet Engagement Strategy Manager, you will be the owner of our supply and sales strategy in Germany. In our market, it is vital that we can engage with fleet partners in a productive and efficient way to grow the business. With a strong focus on program management, you will help coordinate our Account Management teams to support fleet partner growth. Which fleet partners should we engage with? How should Account Managers structure their work? What tools do we need to be successful? Which interactions lead to the best results? These questions (and many more...) will guide your day-to-day work.
What You'll Do
- Support the definition and execution of our fleet partner strategy
- Own the program management of our Account Management across Germany
- Manage and optimize the CRM tool (we use Pipedrive)
- Coordinate our Account Management teams across Germany to ensure everyone is working on the most impactful initiatives
- Work with central teams to improve the fleet partner experience from a product and tooling perspective
- Define KPIs, measure success and optimize productivity for maximum impact
- Become part of an amazing, diverse, and impactful team
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Economics, or related field
- At least 2+ years experience in Program Management, Consulting, or in a fast-growing startup environment
- Self-starter and get things done * You work with little oversight and can handle a large amount of ownership
- Hands-on approach with attention to detail
- You are an autonomous problem-solver, data & critical metric driven
- Strong understanding of google sheets and SQL
- Proficiency in German and English
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada