Outbound Sales Executive (SMB), London - Uber Eats
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role:
The Account Executive will focus on bringing on the best restaurants in our most strategic markets that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll leverage your skills in cold-calling, emailing and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success. You will also help with campaigns involving new and innovative products being launched on the Uber Eats app.
What You'll Do:
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with the UK & Ireland's top-tier restaurants across strategically selected markets.
- Manage complex contract negotiations, specifically including sustainable economics for both parties, with knowledgeable and experienced prospects.
- You will manage the whole sales cycle, including cold calls, pitching, negotiation, & onboarding.
- You will be given a target territory and a list of 100-200 potential clients/month.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects.
- Coordinate restaurant activation by working with our onboarding team to ensure a smooth restaurant experience.
- This is a fast paced sales cycle, as you start by selling to SMB restaurants. Those with 1 to 5 locations.
**What you Need:
- 6+ Months of Sales Experience
- Experience pitching/negotiating/objection handling
- Confident communicator
- Self-motivated and target driven
- A consultative and value-driven sales approach
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM system, working knowledge of how to use Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, GoogleSheets, etc)
Please note, we cannot support sponsorship for this role.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada