Executive Assistant Business Partner
About the Team
Our Uber Eats teams work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure the smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We're on the front lines of our business priorities, driving the stories of Uber that help our business grow - focusing on our relationships with restaurants.
About the Role
Our Executive Assistant Business Partners are the glue that brings our teams together and the driving force that keeps our business moving forward. Executive Assistants partner with Uber's leadership to provide administrative and operational support while contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
The role is based out of our Paris office and will support two of our leaders for the Delivery Business (Uber Eats) across the France, Belgium and Switzerland markets.
What You'll Do
- Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar, including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Help manage the new joiner onboarding program for new joiners across EMEA and new joiners within your direct team
- Ensure leaders are properly prepared and on time for all meetings. Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings, both internal and external
- Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
- Navigate the intricacies of supporting leaders remotely and a complex conference room landscape when returning to the office
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, QBRs and off-sites
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from the traveller
- Draft detailed travel itineraries and provide remote assistance with logistics and travel arrangements with input from a traveller, including visa processing
- Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, action items (AIs), and deliverables
- Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
- Assist with running leader's or team's morale budget
- May assist with facility/space planning logistics
- Preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports
- Work on other tasks and projects as assigned
- Partner with our Strategy and Planning teams on governance and efficiency within the organization
- Work on ad-hoc projects and tasks
- Be flexible to changing leads that you support when needed and supporting multiple Leaders
- Mandatory: Fluent in French and English
- Minimum 4+ years as Executive Assistant supporting VP or C-level leaders in a large global business/Startup environment/Tech
- Expertise with Google Calendar and other G Suite applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build strong relationships with both internal and external team members.
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines and handle changing priorities
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada