Compliance Coordinator (French Speaker)
About the Role
The French Uber Eats team is building a customer-centric restaurant organization to support and grow our restaurant partners with the ultimate goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform. We know that our success starts with being obsessed about our customer's experience and as such, we are looking to hire a Compliance Coordinator who can lead the support and escalations of our most sophisticated and important partners.
The Compliance Coordinator is designed for someone who will be dedicated to restaurants with the best experience ever, by ensuring the highest compliance standards on every trip.
This role calls for an obsession for stellar attention to detail, problem solving, and overall operational excellence. You should be comfortable working independently with little guidance, be obsessed about our partners, thrive in a startup culture and love solving problems!
Beyond solving partner issues, you will be encouraged to use your sound business judgment and own some of the most important processes of our operations team. You will share information and concerns, propose innovative solutions, and brainstorm process improvement ideas.
You will be joining a newly established team, and work in our brand-new office at the heart of Lisbon, and be a part of the most exciting company in the world!
What you'll do
- Own KYB/KYC Jira escalation resolution where local support is needed: investigation and proactive outreach if needed (e.g NGO additional document at KYB)
- Own the FR-KYC and the KRK-KYC Slack rooms for critical issues
- Send Daily Alert to AMs on accounts at risk
- Supervise, investigate and fix issues in documentation and/or other compliance requirements for Delivery Partners and Restaurants. If needed, support outreach calling campaigns to increase compliance rate
- Own OFAC critical issue tracker for Courier and Restaurant investigation and proactive outreach if required
- Execute the Restaurant safety tagging task
- Delivery mode & Change of Ownership: Support contract change for COO and Delivery Mode from beginning to end
- French Language Fluent/Native
- Proficient level of English
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills: effective communicator, verbal & written
- Problem Solver: Ability to evaluate information or situations & break them down into their key components. Apply strategic & critical thinking to consider various approaches & creative solutions to complex sophisticated problems
- Detail Oriented: ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent Teammate: You collaborate internally or across functional/regional areas to get the best possible outcome partners/councils
Good to Have
- Minimum 6 months of experience in the EATS team (preferred)
- KYC/KYB knowledge and experience (preferred)
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada