Account Executive, New Verticals
About the Role
The Account Representative / Account Executive role is a phenomenal opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of merchants that work with Uber Eats! The primary focus will be bringing on new small-and-medium sized merchants that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll use your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You Will Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with merchants in your geographic region
- Lead contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our merchants, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly targets
- Partner with our Operations and Account Managers to smoothly activate the best merchants
- Help us identify and build best practices
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- 2+ years of experience in sales, account management, or similar functions
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Strong critical thinking ability
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada