Sales Operations Associate - Spain
About the Role
Are you passionate about Data and Analytics, and have a knack for Sales Operations? Uber Eats is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to partner with our sales teams, whose focus ranges from small businesses through to large corporate customers.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, practical, and comfortable dealing with a broad range of projects / issues and aligning core business priorities. Teamwork is essential - you will be working closely with multiple local, regional and global teams!
Based in Madrid, this broad role is the driving force behind our sales growth and effectiveness in Spain.
What You'll Do
- Own CRM (Salesforce) data compliance and completeness across sales teams.
- Own campaign planning, reporting and execution for specific teams and segments.
- Own and execute core sales processes such as territory definition, lead allocation, reporting and forecasting.
- Carry out ad-hoc sales operations tasks such as bulk data uploads and CRM admin.
- Partner with in-market sales teams, provide powerful insights, build collateral for business reviews and represent the market in global forums.
- Optimise sales tooling, raise issues and deliver sales process and tool training to our sales teams.
- Act as the voice of market to inform Global and Regional Programs.
- At least 3 years of proven experience ideally in Sales Operations in a multifaceted, fast-growing B2B sales environment, and solid working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Analytics: You'll have experience dealing with sophisticated data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world. You have proficiency with data analysis and drawing out key insights using MS Excel / Gsheets.
- Reporting: practical experience with visualisations, report and dashboard building, Tools: MS Excel / GSheets, Tableau, Salesforce Dashboards and Dashbuilder.
- Sales process execution: ability to execute ad-hoc requests such as bulk data uploads and other activities to support sales teams and key projects.
- Stakeholder Management: ability to manage expectations and define prioritization in agreement with main stakeholders, such as commercial sales teams, sales systems, product teams, analytics.
- Project Management: Sees projects through to completion and knows how to create urgency.
- Language: Fluency in English (spoken & written) is a requirement, Spanish is a big plus;
- Experience with SQL, Python or R is a plus.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada