Solutions Architect - (French Speaking)
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to help build the Solutions Architect function. As a Solutions Architect, be responsible for crafting and implement solutions for a group of Eats partners that wish to integrate their systems with our platform.
Work closely with our external partners as well as internal collaborators including engineering, product, product ops, customer success, support, sales, marketing and operations to lead and implement tech solutions and provide maximum value for both Uber and its customers!
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Work with deal makers and various teams such as product, engineering, marketing, operations, legal, etc. to handle key technical relationships with client tech teams and derive maximum value for our partnerships
- Partner with sales and account management teams to sell-in and onboard partners to new Uber Eats products and solutions. Accurately communicate all technical specifications, product/project prerequisites, and integration requirements
- Be responsible for the plan and delivery of technical integration engagements with Eats partners by project leading resourcing, timelines, and dependencies with key collaborators' input. Launch new tech integrations to win new accounts and grow existing accounts.
- Be the technical point-of-contact for a group of Uber Eats customers mapping up to the CIO level and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for clients and our markets. Lead the partner onboarding, technical deployment, and support strategy for both 1:1 and 1:Many partner engagements
- Lead relationship management with prioritized ecosystem partners and vendors such as service providers, system integrators, technical consulting partners, and other 3rd-parties!
- Manage the rollout of new Eats API products and features
- Collect & aggregate product feedback from partners and collaborate with Product and Engineer teams to prioritize customer requests
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and solutions such as API's, middleware, SDK's.
- Demonstrated project and program management skills - Able to run multiple sophisticated engagements simultaneously and move them forward according to project timelines.
- Communication and demonstration skills; experience and confidence providing information and illustrating clear value propositions to highly skilled audiences ranging from on the ground individual contributors up to C-level executives
- Great teammate with proven track record to lead through influence. You prioritize progress over staying in your lane.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction is also crucial.
- Drive to improve customer experience. Willingness to work hard, roll up sleeves and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- 3+ years experience leading and implementing technology integrations.
- Languages: proficient in English and French
---- Preferred Qualifications ----
- Coding skills (python, go) with software engineering background or through self-learning.
- Language: German
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada