Safety Investigations Team Lead I
About the Role
The organization is growing incredibly fast in order to support our communities, and we now have thousands of people engaged in providing elite support. We need to make sure that we provide outstanding support to our customers.
To support that vision, we are looking for an all-star Team Leader to help us be responsible for the operations, and help to provide a better quality of customer support to our community. He / She will direct a team of Specialists and help drive / coordinate projects to improve customer happiness.
The Team Leader is a methodical, but a creative problem solver and has a love for continuous improvement initiatives that require a person to lead, innovate, influence, and think both strategically and tactically. The Team Leader must thrive in the type of environment that is fast-paced, constantly evolving, and growing.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Lead and manage a team of 10-15 Community Operations Specialists (COS), responsible for their overall performance
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in a 24/7 operations set-up helping COSs meet their targets; Focus on management of SLA metrics, Quality, and Customer experience
- Work with cross-functional teams (Quality, Training), developing and implementing QA/ Training programs to improve the quality and efficiency of the team
- Investigate the numbers and make data-driven process improvements; Work closely with the Analytics team in unearthing trends
- Be the source of knowledge to train, educate, and answer questions from COSs or other team members
- Independently implement ad-hoc projects or run experiments, ensuring complete adherence from the team and sharing clear, useful insights back with the team members
- Analyze the performance of your teams, identify trends and provide constructive feedback to individuals on a consistent basis.
---- Basic Qualifications ----
Must be a graduate; Should have some team handling experience of minimum 1 year
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
1 Minimum Year of Experience with People Management, Process Management, Analytics, Team member Management, Customer Support, Project Management
At Uber, we reinvent the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, tackling big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We encourage people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada