Senior Manager, APAC Sales Operations, U4B
#GreatMindsDon'tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.
About The Team
Uber for Business is a fast growing team serving a wide range of industries, the ANZ team tackles large problems in an effort to adapt and best serve the needs of our customers and communities. You'll be joining a team that makes a huge impact in partnering with organizations, making their mobility, meals and delivery solutions fully integrated through the simplicity and speed of Uber's technologies. We #BuildWithHeart and #SeeTheForestAndTheTrees by continuing to think about the big picture while keeping the customer focus at the center of everything we do.
About The Role
We're looking for an experienced business leader who is passionate about the opportunity to build and scale our Sales Operations function as we grow Uber for Business. The Sr. Manager, APAC Sales Operations, Uber for Business will focus on driving business insights and operational excellence to increase revenue, sales productivity, and efficiency. You will also be responsible for compensation, quota and territory planning to align with our overall Uber for Business strategy.
Your Impact in Role
- Partner with central and regional Sales Operations and regional General Manager on key strategic, organizational and operational projects to drive revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency. Provide data driven insights to drive growth
- Launch sales compensation and incentive programs that align to Uber for Business strategy whilst partnering with Regional General Manager and sales leaders to design territories, allocate quotas, set metrics, and deliver productivity targets
- Own forecasting and planning process and cadence to ensure achievement of revenue and key operating metrics and own end to end funnel metrics, and define lead scoring, qualification, and routing processes across the organization
- Drive the monthly and quarterly operating cadence to achieve key operational turning points and continue to grow a strong group of sales operations professionals. Build and own all sales dashboards
The Experience You'll Bring
- Sales strategy & core sales operations experience (e.g.,investment banking, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS) and experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end
- Analytical skills and business insight. Skilled in framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and tactics and process improvements.
- Experience working with large sets of unstructured and synthesizing into business insights (e.g.,using SQL, Excel, Salesforce) with experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve sophisticated problems effectively and consistently
- Ability to balance priorities across organizations at all levels and experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams alike
What's in it for you?
Uber's culture and values are at the core of everything we do, so that our employees can better understand who we are and what it's like to work at Uber today. We pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all of our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to life is the people that make Uber, #OneUber.
Doing your best work means being your best self. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that are uniquely Uber to support your health and wellbeing. These benefits have been designed with #OneUber in mind, supporting the whole you and the way that you work best.
- We provide our employees with monthly Uber credits to use against the full value of Eats & Rides (whichever applicable in your market) plus a 17% discount (excluding non-restaurant food deliveries) on orders through our App (which exists even when your credits expire).
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (minimum 18 weeks full pay with additional benefits or paid leave depending on your location) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement). New parents at Uber will also receive access to Cleo, flexible return to work options, and additional Uber credits during their period of leave (because let's face it, who wants to cook with a little one around?)
- Personal health and wellbeing - depending on location, you can access a healthcare plan or reimbursement for a plan of your choice up to a nominated value. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, ski passes and more. We also provide Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that connect you to resources & support.
- Uber has always been a flexible organisation and COVID has only amplified this. We have a hybrid approach with a mix of in-office and remote working.
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch / breakfast (location dependant) and you'll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
The benefits mentioned here, to the extent they are in addition to those minimum statutory requirements, are provided at Uber's sole discretion and are subject to change in the future. Terms and conditions may apply to each benefit.
Unsure if this role is the right fit for you?
We encourage you to review the details of the job role and imagine how you can impact not only our organization but the world using your unique talents. We reimagine the way the world moves for the better. Even if you do not fit all of the criteria for the role, we welcome you to apply to explore opportunities within Uber.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada