Program Specialist, Community Operations Taiwan
About the Role
We're looking for a Program Specialist to help build, support and scale to improve our regulatory operations compliance for APAC. This role comes with a heavy focus on solving problems through data analytics, continuous process improvement and mitigating risks associated with operating in a regulated environment and advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage complex projects from end to end
- Write sql queries in order to pull potential notifiable incidences
- Create processes and procedures documentation
- Trouble shoot and solve adhoc issues
What You'll Need
- Data analytics expertise: The ability to pull data using advanced SQL
- Project experience: Has worked to end to end on managing a complex project.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Speak both English and Mandarin fluently
- Understanding of the Uber's regulatory requirements.
- Able to think outside the box.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada