Sr. Strategic Operations Manager, Uber for Business
About the Role
Are you interested in owning and executing global projects and initiatives that will drive profitable incremental growth for Uber for Business, specifically the B2B gift card product? We're looking for a Sr. Strategic Operations Manager to help us scale Uber for Business, one of the most exciting and fastest growing businesses at Uber! You will partner with your cross-functional counterparts to deliver elevated experiences to corporate customers and their employees and/or customers. You would also be the main POC for day-to-day operations as it pertains to B2B Gift Cards!
What you'll do:
- Support business, sales strategy, and execution for the Uber for Business B2B Gift Card product globally.
- Craft and operationalize new corporate solutions to increase acquisition and engagement of B2B customers and end users. Examples include but are not limited to business-specific ride types, subscription offerings, or business rewards
- Work closely with sales enablement and other cross-functional team members
- Program manage cross-functional execution for critical initiatives, including operations, sales enablement, marketing GTM and customer support
- Be an analytical expert with monetization data particular to the product. Apply analytics to drive strategy and business insights
- Deep dive into product to uncover new growth areas with data insights
- Playbook the best sales practices and ensure effective information sharing across regions. Help set GTM plans on target clients and sales practices and build global playbooks.
- Lead client calls and negotiations for top clients. Guide the sales team on which clients to target for given use cases and craft client proposals and incentive plans for large deals
- Build and maintain reporting to track progress across a variety of metrics aimed at understanding monetization
- Maintain product resources used for sales/enablement, update with new feature launches and work with marketing to improve or build out new resources
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience in fields such as operations, strategy, finance, or management consulting
- Strong analytical experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience in fields such as operations, strategy, finance, or management consulting
- Outstanding business acumen with experience evaluating a line of business and understanding how to drive growth
- Strong organization and project management skills, including ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with experience managing meetings and presentations with senior leaders
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional partners, anticipating their concerns and successfully advocating for your priorities
- Comfort addressing ambiguity, for example, shifting priorities or unfamiliar problems
- Analytical thinking with experience using data to drive business decisions
- B2B experience is an asset, but not required
About the Team
Uber for Business brings the power of Uber to organizations, their employees and customers. While we already serve 170k global organizations, including 60% of the Fortune 500, we are continuing to invest to win the business segment, with ambitious plans to grow our Gross Bookings by 5X+ in 3 years, from $1.1B in 2021, to $5-6B in 2024. Our core offerings include rides, meals and delivery solutions. Whether we're feeding employees working in a hybrid office environment or facilitating ground transportation when employees travel for business, there are numerous opportunities to help our clients support their employees, customers and overall business objectives with Uber for Business.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada