Sr. WFM Program Manager
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders, eaters, couriers, and driver-partners--our community--is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. The Global Support Operations Team is committed to building an efficient network that provides our community with a seamless, prompt, and complete resolution to their concerns - every time.
In the LATAM region alone, we support 18 countries and 2 different languages, and we're still expanding! The Workforce Management Program manager will work with the LATAM Workforce Manager to focus on operational excellence across our BPO network. This is an opportunity to help build WFM process from the ground up and dig deep into the fascinating and complex field of Uber support.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Ensure the best supply vs. demand balance through accurate demand forecasting creation and reviewing vendor's performance to make sure capacity is adjusted to meet SLA requirements;
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve service levels and efficiency;
- Help keep key internal stakeholders informed of performance for their regions, and be the go-to POC for outsourced support for our Operations/Product partners;
- Work with vendors to help flag operational challenges and find solutions within Uber to help them succeed;
- Investigate operational issues as needed and figure out scalable solutions, working cross-functionally with the appropriate teams.
- Super pumped. You are passionate about Uber and our mission, passionate about solutions, and love getting into the weeds on any and all issues;
- Fluent english (spoken and written) required;
- Data-driven and analytical. We run our business on facts and data;
- You are intellectually inquisitive and are capable and down to dive both a mile deep and wide when needed;
- Understanding queue theory;
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work, and you're always looking for ways to innovate;
- You have the ability to self-serve, get the data and tell the story;
- Action-oriented. You have a strong bias for action and can effectively balance the tension between swift execution, high-quality work product, and long-term strategic thinking;
- Hustle. You are scrappy and have the ability to meet goals with limited time, data, and resources;
- Excellent Communicator. You can distill complicated information into easy, understandable summaries to help keep our stakeholders in the loop and informed.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus. Graduate degree preferred;
- Experience in working with Google Sheets/Excel;
- 3+ years of workforce management or forecasting experience;
- 2+ years of working in customer service, investment banking, consulting, analytical or related experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience is a plus;
- Strong customer-centric focus with demonstrated success in problem-solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, decision making, and data analysis;
- A self-starter attitude is a must!
- SQL experience is preferred;
- Prior experience with Workforce Management software (e.g., NICE, IEX, Aspect, etc.) is a strong plus.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion