Mid-Market Account Executive, Uber for Business
About the Role
Are you seeking an opportunity to have an impact, innovate through your problem solving, and grow professionally? In this role you will take ownership of building new business pipeline, forecasting opportunities and constructing territory and account plans to achieve your quota.
If you're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities, this team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of business in their market.
What You'll Do
- Creatively prospect into Mid-Market accounts with 1,000-5,000 employees
- Develop Uber for Business territory plans to grow pipeline and account plans to break into whitespace accounts
- Lead and coordinate end to end sales motion for Mid-Market customers including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain positioning with decision-makers while driving growth of new business
- Continuously assessing customers' evolving needs and aligning Uber for Business's value proposition
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating SFDC, doing weekly forecasts and participating in quarterly business reviews
- 3+ years in a full sales cycle role: prospecting, pitching & closing
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling in the Mid-Market or Enterprise space
- Proven success of hitting quarterly and annual sales quota targets
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with a solution oriented approach to working with prospects and customers
- Knowledge of how to build and execute on territory and account plans
- Candid, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of business in their market
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada