Business Development Specialist - Driver Funnel Poland
About the Role
We empower our team to become our brand ambassadors to provide the best experience for all our future Driver partners across Romania & CEE region.
In the Ariane-Driver Funnel team we support our Driver partners to drive engagement with the Uber brand from the very beginning. We act as main POC with Uber during funnel steps before becoming a driver (from the sign-up to the first trip), we proactively collect feedback and act as advisors to optimize their experience and support them in their onboarding/registration process to have a seamless experience.
- Fluent in Polish
- Great level of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills
- Account Management/Sales experience is a must. You know how to handle objections, and have the ability to turn bad experiences into something positive.
- Be an owner: Take accountability for actions and provide follow up when vital to driver population.
- Excellent phone skills: Be able to drive positive conversations with prospect Driver population, ability to drive engagement and objection handling.
- Passion for helping others and crafting support experiences that exceed users expectations.
- Skilled at balancing multiple issues at once to efficiently tackle a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
What you'll do
- Support new partners during the Funnel process (from sign up to first trip), ensuring a flawless experience.
- Closely follow up new partner progress during the Funnel process, promptly supporting their needs.
- Collect key insights, issues and feedback from Customer interactions to help improve the onboarding process and ultimately the Customer experience.
- Provide personalized support (mainly via phone and sms) to new Driver Partners applying to the platform, helping them to launch their activity and fasten funnel speed (from sign-up to first trip).
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again by being a passionate advocate for users, acting as a brand ambassador!
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion