Executive Assistant Business Partner I
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Tax & Reporting team builds scalable and well-controlled processes to support timely and accurate financial, statutory reporting, and ensure compliance with regional and local tax regulations.
About the Role
Executive Assistant Business Partners (EABPs) partner with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale. We're looking for an EABP to support multiple leaders on the Global Tax team.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an outstanding EA community? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
- Manage sophisticated calendars using Google Calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Help ensure the leader is properly prepared and on time for all meetings
- Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings, both internal and external
- Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
- Have a specialized understanding of the leader's business priorities and structure calendar cadence to support long-term business objectives
- May lead or assist with event planning and logistics coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, and QBRs
- Make occasional domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from traveler
- Keep a pulse on team morale, bandwidth and performance
- Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, AIs, and deliverables
- Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
- Help with facility/space planning logistics
- Preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports, and assist with running leader's or team's morale budget
- Work on other tasks and projects as assigned
- Minimum 4+ years of administrative experience
- Minimum 2+ years experience supporting a VP-level leader or above in any scoped business or a Director-level leader or above in a global business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Google calendar
- Supported multiple leaders
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
- Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with budget management Ability to work with confidential information
- Have worked in a complex, matrixed and global environment
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada