Executive Assistant Business Partner I, Marketplace Tech
About the Role
The Mobility and Delivery Tech organization is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant Business Partner I to support executives within the Marketplace team and provide complex executive support to the organization's leaders. This role will provide high-level administrative and program support across various technical teams. Knowledge of the complexities of tech teams working across Product, Data Science, and Engineering are essential to the success of this role.
The team is seeking a dynamic EABP who is always willing to learn and fully immerse themselves within the team. The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to go beyond the day-to-day responsibilities of an Executive Assistant and demonstrate the ability to contribute to a complex team as a Business Partner - attending meetings, taking notes, planning events, while also collaborating with a complex team of EABPs, Program Managers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and other stakeholders across the company.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an extraordinary EA community? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
- Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Help ensure the leader is properly prepared and on time for all meetings
- Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings
- Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
- Navigate the intricacies of supporting leaders remotely and a complex conference room landscape when returning to the office
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, and QBRs
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from traveler
- Draft detailed travel itineraries and provide remote assistance with logistics and travel arrangements with input from traveler, including visa processing
- Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, AIs, and deliverables
- Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
- May assist with facility/space planning logistics
- May preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports, and assist with running leader's or team's morale budget
- May work on other tasks and projects as assigned
- Minimum 2+ years of administrative experience
- Minimum 4+ years of administrative experience
- Minimum 2+ years experience supporting a VP-level leader or above in any scoped business or a Director-level leader or above in a global business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Google calendar
- Experience supporting multiple leaders
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with ability to make judgment calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
- Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with budget management
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed and global environment
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada