Program Specialist IV - APAC CommOps Safety, Regulatory, Advanced and Identity
About the Role
At Uber, safety is a core feature of our product experience. It is imperative that we provide fast, high-quality customer support when our users face critical moments. Delivering this level of support isn't easy - it takes leaders who understand Uber's operations and adapt to meet the needs of constantly evolving products and diverse geographical markets.
As a Safety Program (Project) Manager, you drive continuous improvement of the operations and customer experience across the diverse APAC region! You'll lead sophisticated, cross-functional projects in the Community Operations organisation. You'll implement and scale new safety policies, support processes and product rollouts and improvement across a large network of teams and geographical locations. You'll partner with a variety of functional team members and combine analytical difficulty and thought leadership to drive improvements in the safety program.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
What You Will Do:
- Lead the design, optimisation and rationalisation of certain safety support processes across the APAC Region.
- Improve operational performance by using a data-driven approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, and improvement rollouts.
- Drive improvements in cost, quality and efficiency in the safety support program, while maintaining a steadfast focus on customer experience.
- Execution of a wide range of projects, ranging from rollouts of new products and tools to policy and process updates.
- Coordinate across functions and departments to close gaps in existing processes and policies and develop scalable solutions to prevent issues moving forward.
---- Basic Qualifications ----
What You Will Need:
- 2 to 5 years in program / project / process management
- Project management skills, including a history of cross-functional partnership and leading projects that deliver results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience building efficient processes that scale across a large organisation.
- The ability to work with ambiguity and in a constantly evolving environment.
- A strong problem solver with an analytical attitude.
- Outstanding communication and team member management capabilities.
- Experience in insurance, safety, or customer support a plus
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- 2-5 years of experience
- Confirmed understanding of SQL
- Good Communication skills
- Effective business communication
- Structured problem solving
- Collaborator Management
At Uber, we reinvent the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, beginning big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery customers, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We encourage people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada