Product Manager - Uber Vouchers
About the role
Uber for Business (U4B) brings the best of Uber rides and Uber Eats to more than 150,000 organizations around the globe.
Vouchers are our highest-growth Uber for Business product that has recently powered clients to provide meals for a 20k-person virtual event, subsidize rides to vaccines across the middle east, and market the launch of a well-known new smartphone.
This Product Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end Vouchers recipient experience, re-thinking how users receive, understand, and order with vouchers, as well as what happens when things go wrong.
You'll investigate recipient personas, run in and out-of-app experiments to boost voucher adoption, and build strategies to help organizations craft customized experiences with vouchers!
What the Candidate Will Do
- Establish a vision for how to re-imagine recipient experiences for Vouchers.
- Work closely with a lively team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and user researchers, setting team roadmap and driving execution.
- Define and analyze metrics that advise the success of products.
- Partner with sales, business, and strategy leadership to set and attain targets that affect Uber's bottom-line.
- Experience working with enterprise customers and building consumer-grade experiences for enterprise applications.
- Proven analytical capability across quantitative and qualitative results that translates problems into user requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years of Product Management experience developing groundbreaking products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Build strong connections with your internal customers to understand their needs to inform the roadmap. Gather these opportunities in user stories, business flow diagrams, and product requirements. Work cross-functionally to jointly develop innovative ways for end-to-end resolution.
- Strong customer empathy and the faculty to blend user research with data to build a prioritized product roadmap.
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology & operations nature.
- Outstanding communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and partners.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in computer science or a quantitative domain or Masters in Business Administration.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form (https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada