Partnerships Coordinator, Uber Health
About the Role
Uber Health's mission is to enable healthcare organizations to arrange rides and deliveries on behalf of their populations. We engage health systems, clinical delivery organizations, and payors to access the power of Uber's platform to transform the patient experience and improve outcomes.
As a partnership associate you will find yourself:
- Engaging with external customers daily
- Coordinating cross-functional resources internally to shorten deal cycle
- Enabling the pursuit of scaled partnership growth through support of key accounts
What You'll Do
- Coordinate cross-functional support to enable solution development for Uber Health's partners
- Independently create and deliver customized presentations and proposals for clients
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, helping to educate on the mobility landscape - and inspiring them on the value of Uber Health's approach
- 2+ years of tech-enabled healthcare Account Executive experience with a focus on building partnerships across provider or payor organizations
- Expert listening and discovery skills - and ability to map product value to customer needs
- Strong project management skills with ability to help employers spot risks with their buying process
- Experience navigating complex organizational structures and creating champions across teams
- 4+ years of strategic healthcare experience. Strategic sales or consulting preferred
- High attention to detail, process-oriented and focused
- Experience navigating complex organizations and creating champions across teams
- Exemplary presentation skills-- written and verbal.
For Colorado-based roles: The salary/hourly rate range for this role is $75,000 per year - $83,000 per year. You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award, commissions, & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada