Earner Senior Program Manager - New Verticals, Delivery CommOps
About the Role
With New Verticals, we're building Uber's fastest growing, and our next 10^10, business. Global in scope, with a focus on our largest potential grocery and other new verticals EMEA markets, the New Verticals CommOps team is responsible for providing excellent customer support to our users, while scaling to meet the needs of a new and rapidly growing business.
As New Verticals Sr Program Manager for the Delivery CommOps team in EMEA, you will be responsible for defining the support needed, implementing and coordinating cross-functional projects & products, aiming to build the best experience for our Earners.
You will work closely with the other internal members of the CommOps team as well as other key partner groups (Ops, Product, Analytics & Insights, Strategy & Planning, among others) to define and implement the desired customer experience in EMEA.
What You'll Do
- Design, prioritize, implement and manage delivery of complex cross-functional initiatives with internal CommOps functions, A&I, Ops and Global partners
- Collaborate with Ops and CommOps teams to rollout strategic initiatives / features in EMEA; ensuring implementation is relevant to each local markets while leveraging mega-regional takeaways
- Be the subject matter expert for the best support practices acquired internally and externally for EMEA markets
- Be the internal voice of the customer aiming to continuously improve the Delivery experience, with a data driven approach and constant focus on operational excellence.
- Advocate for Earners needs by developing strategic recommendations, by:
- Reviewing the support experience;
- Proposing Ops processes changes when needed and
- Giving recommendations for product design;
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management / program management areas. Experience managing cross-functional projects with multiple partners.
- Genuine passion for our users and the need to advocate for their experience, uncovering data to advise customer-oriented decisions
- Excellent partner leadership skills, experience in influencing and encouraging results in areas that aren't in your immediate responsibility
- Outstanding organizational skills; effectively prioritizing, scoping and delivering high-quality work / outputs
- Self driven, creative and comfortable to work with remote teams and across different time zones
- Excellent English interpersonal skills both written and in person communication
Bonus points if
- Previous experience in customer operations management or program management
- Experience working with remote or international teams
- SQL knowledge or other technical analytics skill
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires* or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada