Sr. Strategic Operations Manager, Uber for Business
About the Role
We're looking for a Sr. Strategic Operations Manager to help us scale Uber for Business, one of the most exciting and fastest growing businesses at Uber.
Uber for Business brings the power of Uber to organizations, their employees and customers. While we already serve 170k global organizations, including 60% of the Fortune 500, we are continuing to invest to win the business segment, with ambitious plans to grow our Gross Bookings by 5X+ in 3 years, from $1.1B in 2021, to $5-6B in 2024!
Our core offerings include rides, meals and delivery solutions. Whether we're feeding employees working in a hybrid office environment or facilitating ground transportation when employees travel for business, there are numerous opportunities to help our clients support their employees, customers and overall business objectives with Uber for Business.
In this role, you will get to own and implement global projects and initiatives that will drive profitable incremental growth for Uber for Business. You will partner with your cross-functional counterparts to deliver elevated experiences to corporate customers and their employees.
What You'll Do
- Design and operationalize new corporate solutions to increase acquisition and engagement of B2B customers and end users. Examples include but are not limited to business-specific ride types, subscription offerings, or business rewards
- Collaborate closely with Product and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Program leads cross-functional execution for critical initiatives, including operations, sales enablement, marketing go-to-market and customer support
- Analyze and use data to build business cases for future growth initiatives
- 4-6 years of proven experience in fields such as operations, strategy, finance, or management consulting
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong business acumen, with experience evaluating a line of business and understanding how to drive growth
- Strong organization and project management skills, including ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with experience managing meetings and presentations with senior leaders
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, anticipating their concerns and successfully advocating for your priorities
- Comfort addressing ambiguity, for example, shifting priorities or unfamiliar problems
- Analytical problem solver, with experience using data to drive business decisions
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn SQL
- B2B Experience is an asset, but not required
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada