Senior Business Analyst, Uber Advertising
About the Team
Uber Advertising's vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Advertising's platform brings together location based and shopping data with closed loop attribution across its mobility and delivery channels for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to engage with our consumers through the entire marketing funnel - from awareness through purchase to loyalty and advocacy for Uber users.
At Uber, we have set up a new Uber Advertising division to spearhead the growth of its advertising business. By building a dedicated advertising organization and a suite of advertising products, Uber Advertising will enable merchants and brands to reach and convert its highly engaged user base across its Mobility and Delivery platforms in 32 markets.
About the Role
The Ads Measurement and Insight team within Uber, is looking for an analytical problem solver to drive the right insights to help partners focus their energy and attention on the most important strategic priorities. We work to identify the key opportunities to power improved business performance. We conjoin disparate data sets in an operational capacity to determine areas where each group within sales can chip in to our broader goals.
We are looking to hire a Sr. Measurement and Insights Analyst to focus on the Ads product globally; this role will facilitate and drive key insights for partners, support sales staff, collaborate with internal partners to optimize our go-to-market strategy, increase overall product adoption and track to revenue targets.
What You'll Do
- Design, pilot, scale, and optimize programs with sales, partnership management, operations, and marketing teams to increase Ads adoption, growth, and retention
- Bring the voice of the customer and customer-facing representative feedback into the product organization to improve go-to-market strategies
- Establish clear frameworks and lead a metrics-based, transparent, and expansive process to develop, garner consensus, and resource a prioritized project roadmap to develop new and optimize existing acquisition channels and partnership programs
- Set clear objectives and measures. Monitor progress, productivity, hold internal partners accountable for delivering results. Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement, and accountability
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Finance, Marketing, Data Science to ensure goal attainment for our Advertisers
- A minimum of four years of experience in sales operations, measurements and insights or consulting
- Proficiency in SQL
- Skilled ability communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to build consensus with cross-functional partners
- Experience with customer acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems, and datasets
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation. You lean in and embrace the details to map processes, clean data, and even review code!
- You are skilled at project and process management such that you can easily balance urgent versus important requests, and you flourish with ambiguityYour degree is in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, physics, chemistry, engineering, economics, computer science, or operational research
- Tableau proficiency
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other contact relationship management tools (CRM's) and datasets
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion