Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
The Restaurant Consultant role is a phenomenal opportunity to demonstrate your business development skills working with a growing base of large restaurants and fueling Uber Eats growth!
Your primary focus will be to keep in touch and follow up the conversation with Key Partners to focus on input goals that will ultimately grow business, while acting with integrity and operational quality; and to have top to top conversations with the main stakeholders of large and medium customers.
You will play an integral role on a cross-functional business unit team, executing against the vision and strategy for Uber Eats. You will be the face of Uber externally to a portfolio of partners, and negotiate and help lead high priority partnerships that ultimately drive revenue growth. This is a cross-functional role, as you will collaborate across internal teams including product, finance, legal, compliance, regulatory, policy, marketing, and operations.
What You'll Do
- Develop meaningful relationships with partners by truly focusing on building trust and crafting a joint business plan
- Perform a broad range of quantitative and qualitative as well as financial analyses to deeply understand the restaurant industry in order to bring true value to conversations with Partners
- Drive expansion of existing accounts based on the market and customers needs
- Act as a restaurant consultant by clearly understanding and communicating the value of Uber Eats to Key partners
- Develop, prioritize and execute strategic and marketing growth plans by working with teams across the organization
- Envision new ways that strategic partnerships can positively impact core business objectives, applying creativity and discernment
- Set, supervise and report on strategic partner performance metrics
- Manage partnerships from relationship building, business intelligence and reporting, contract re negotiations, expansions among others
- Present and report key results to a broad range of stakeholders, internally and externally
- A minimum of 3 years of confirmed experience working with Key partners
- Desire to build a career in the commercial side of the business, working with top accounts and crafting a business together
- Capable to run analysis and understand data and transform it into relevant insights
- Outstanding listening, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow through
- Great English and Spanish proficiency
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion