Partner Manager, Uber Direct
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Merchant Partners are critical to the success of Uber, and we need a strong, dedicated Partner Manager to support and grow their business on our platform. You will be part advocate, part detective, and use data-driven recommendations to support your portfolio of top-tier partners.We are seeking an individual who can work collaboratively with sales, operations, and technical counterparts to unblock the needs of your partners.
You will succeed in this role if: you find focus in fast-paced environments; you are a coach at heart; you possess an insatiable appetite to continuously learn and teach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and manage a portfolio of top Platform Partners on Uber; focus on growing their business, improving their operations and making them advocates
- Assist with expansions, rollouts, and new partner initiatives to drive growth on Uber
- Set and track account KPI targets, weekly, monthly, and quarterly in a MBR, QBR context
- Worth cross functionally with BD to identify and drive growth opportunities
- Engage with your portfolio to understand opportunities for our product team to build better features and products
- Act as the partner's point of contact handling inquiries, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Lead cross-functional improvements in order to ensure we have the best customer experience in the industry
- Collaborate with leadership to set organizational strategy, and rapidly execute against it.
- Travel up to 20% per quarter surrounding recurring Business Reviews / Partner syncs as needed
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- 4+ years experience in customer success or account/partner management
- 2+ years of strategic relationship management experience
- Previous experience working with platform partners to drive onboardings and growth
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and analytical; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous Restaurant or Retail experience
- Knowledge of CRM software like Salesforce
- BA/BS Degree
- Uber user
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion