Account Executive, New Verticals
About the Role
The Account Executive role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of merchants that work with Uber Eats. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. The primary focus will be bringing on new small-and-medium sized merchants that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll use your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with merchants in your Book of Business
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our merchants, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly targets
- Help us identify and build best practices
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
2+ years of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Strong critical thinking ability
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion