Strategic Partnerships Manager
About the Role
Business Development sits at the intersection of all Uber business lines and verticals. We shape high-value partnerships with high-profile companies to support today's business goals and future growth bets, and we lead some of the most prominent and important priorities for Uber in Australia & New Zealand across the Mobility (Rides) and Delivery (Eats and New Verticals) businesses. Our Business Development team is looking for a driven Strategic Partnerships Manager to lead all aspects of the ever-growing portfolio of strategic partnerships in Australia and New Zealand. If you are looking for a role to have a real and measurable impact on business growth, then this is the role for you!
What You'll Do
- Participate in contract negotiations for large, complex and high-impact partnerships.
- Own partnership launches, working with cross-functional teams across to solve operational challenges, ensure we meet our contractual obligations, and bring first-of-its-kind partnerships to life.
- Establish and nurture executive level relationships with our most important strategic partners who assist in the delivery of the partnership's objectives.
- Lead overall enterprise relationships and discover opportunities for comprehensive value exchange
- Supervise and optimise performance post-launch through quantitative and qualitative analyses; you'll always know how our partnerships are performing and why, and develop ideas about how to improve them.
- Develop and implement long-term partner growth strategies, which may encompass renewal and expansion, net-new deals, and non-deal-related growth initiatives.
What You'll Need
- Strong experience in strategic partner management and/or business development
- Strategic and analytical skills to identify business opportunities, using data to surface insights and inform strategy
- Experience managing large/global technology partnerships
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion