Product Operations Manager - Payments
About the Role
The fundamental goal of Product Operations is to ensure we create the right products to move our business forward. Product Operations works closely with cross-functional partners to surface needs, prioritize, test, rollout and iterate on products.
What You Will Do
- Define the operating structure and processes to implement on product strategy as an individual contributor on a highly effective product operations team
- Lead a community of strategic leaders to encourage meaningful impact to the business
- Maintain regular communications with key partners across the org
- Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the program/product
- Advise product teams on the global feasibility of products throughout the product life cycle
- Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project-manage implementation
- Collaborate with key partners (legal, tax, policy, support etc) to prepare the product for launch
- Track core business metrics related to the product
- Identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations, business consulting, finance or similar analytical role
- SQL Proficiency
- Deep analytical experience
- Large scale, global project management experience
- Excellent communication, the ability to engage internal and external customers
- Deep understanding of the user experience
- Ability to use data to inform and support critical decisions
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion